Our belief is that by consistently providing a superior responsive service we will build trust and confidence as well as long term business understandings with our growing customer base.
We are customer led on all service issues. Here are the benefits our customers demand, which we strive to achieve first time, every time.
Caterers Choice are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed to comply with these guidelines.
- Our site is designed to work at a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768. In most cases, our users have a screen resolution greater than this.
- Navigation is included in common elements across our website.
- Stylesheets are used on our website using relative text sizes, except in the few cases where we are using graphical text.
- Text size can be altered using the 'View' menu in your web browser.
- Images that are used to give information have alternative text attributes. Where an image is used for purely decorative purposes, the alt attribute is left blank.
- We don't use colour solely to convey information.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
These can be accessed by:
- On a PC: Hold down the Alt key
- On a Mac: Hold down the Ctrl key
- When using Mozilla Firefox web browser: Hold down the Alt and Shift keys
Then press one of the following access keys to navigate around this website:
- 0 - Homepage
- 1 - Site Map
- 2 - Contact
- 3 - About Us
- 4 - Products
- 5 - Markets
- 6 - Services
- 7 - Technical Information
- 8 - FAQs
- 9 - Accessibility
This web site has been tested on the following browsers and platforms.
- Internet Explorer v7.0. v8.0. v9.0.
- Firefox v.3.0+
- Google Chrome
- Safari v3.0+
On Windows platforms (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7) & Macintosh computers (OS X).